To the Patients of The Center for Hand and Physical Therapy,
CISA.gov has designated Physical Therapy as an Essential Service, thus we will be open in the coming weeks even if most businesses are forced to cease operation. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very.
Your rehabilitative needs are important and our patients’ safety is our top priority. Therefore, we want to inform you of the measures we have taken to maintain a clean and safe treatment environment so you can continue to receive the needed care you desire.
Recent and continued changes in sanitation standards include:
- Elevated infection control standards which include the thorough disinfection of treatment rooms including any exercise equipment, or surfaces used including chairs between each patient.
- Prior to the visit: we ask ALL patients if they are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone who is ill. We are happy to reschedule appointment.
- Option to wait in your car at arrival: Call the clinic and let us know you are here, the front office will then return a call to you when your therapist is ready to bring you back to the treatment area
- Installation of hand sanitization stations continue to be in waiting areas and we have elevated frequent cleaning of high-touch common areas such as doorknobs/handles, pens and countertops.
- Cleaning of high touch areas performed multiple times per day and removal of trash from cans is performed much more regularly.
We will do everything in our power to alleviate your risk during this difficult time. However, we realize that your decision to visit us is personal and based on your individual medical history. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from public health authorities and will update you should there be any changes in clinic policy.
The Center for Hand and Physical Therapy